200 Denier Cart Cover
Beline Products, a Division of HBD, Inc., manufactures all types of reusable cart covers and shelving unit covers in nearly any size for medical, industrial, and other applications.
- Kelly green
- Forest green
- 100% Filament nylon yarn
- Minimum thread count 60x50
- 200 denier warp and fill
- Minimum weight 3 oz./sq. yd.
- Fabric color-fast
- Velcro strip
- Double flap
- Clear front flap
- Pocket /document holder
What fabric should I use? This is asked more often by cart cover users than all other questions combined!
These are the choices:
- 200 denier - nylon/polyester - 3 oz/sq yd
- 400 denier - nylon/polyester - 6 oz/sq yd
- Spun/filament polyester - 4 oz/sq yd
- Reinforced colored vinyl - 9-10 oz/sq yd
- ESD vinyl - 10 oz/sq yd
- Clear vinyl - 6-8 oz/sq yd
- Reinforced clear vinyl - 10 oz/sq yd
It sounds bewildering, but the main factor is simple: How do you use the cover?
- If the cart is stationary, a 200 denier cover is often sufficient.
- If the cart will be moved or transported, a 400 denier or even a reinforced vinyl cover is best. If you want to see into a cart easily, a clear vinyl cover is best. But these are not reinforced, so they are VERY delicate.
- If you want to know what is on a cart, only HBD offers a reinforced clear cover. These are not transparent like the unreinforced clear covers, but they are MUCH stronger and more durable.
- If you want covers to be antistatic, use the ESD vinyl. They contain steel threads that withstand static electricity.
All our vinyl covers are made especially for HBD and contain antiodor, antimicrobial, and antifungal attributes.